Book directly with us and get special discounts
Welcome to Portrush Holiday Hostel
We are a small family-run hostel in Portrush, Ireland. The hostel offers comfortable and budget friendly self-catering accommodation, which is suitable for all visitors to the beautiful North Antrim Coast.
The Portrush Holiday Hostel operates like a small guest-house in the heart of one of Ireland’s favourite destinations. So whether it’s a family looking forward to relaxing for a few days, larger groups coming to walk, golf or surf, or couples wanting to try the famous restaurants and nightlife, we are perfectly located at Ramore Head, between the East and the West Strand Beaches of the Port and within walking distance from some of the best restaurants, pubs and other popular attractions of the area.
Our hostel has a wide range of accommodation. From private family en-suite rooms and double en-suite rooms, to larger dorms that can accommodate up to ten people. Check out our full catalogue.
We have superb facilities for our guests to enjoy including:
- En-suite rooms (private shower and toilets inside all of our rooms).
- Self-catering kitchen (kitchen tools, condiments and cutlery provided).
- Spacious living/dining area with an open fire and digital TV.
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the building.
- Free on-street public parking (non-reservable).
- Complimentary breakfast that includes breads, jams, milk, orange juice, cereals, muesli, granola, porridge and a selection of fruit.
- A selection of teas and coffee available at any time.
Check-in and check-out times
Room check-in from 3:00 pm-9:00 pm
Luggage drop-off and storage is possible before 3:00 pm but must be prearranged by email in advance by 24 hours notice.
Room check-out: 11:00 am on the departure day.
Check out our Brand New Ocean Chalet!
Check out our Brand New Beach Cabin!
Have a look at our full list of facilities.
If you are planning a journey to the North Coast, see our Local Attractions section for tourist information regarding the local area, including maps and useful links.
How to arrive to the hostel? Check our directions page.